Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Since it's Halloween, I thought that it would be fitting to share one more Halloween page made with my kit for this month! I started with a couple of challenges, one on Sketches 4 All using this great sketch by Jana Eubanks:

And a challenge from The Paper Variety blog to make a Halloween project.Here is my page:



A close up look at my embellies:


Thanks for stopping by today-before you go, leave me a not and let me know what you do for Halloween! Do you trick or treat? Pass out candy or dress up? If so what was your best/most creative costume? I will be taking the kids trick or treating tonight, myself. Be sure to come by tomorrow-I have another layout and some exciting news to share!

7 comments:

  1. You've done so many pages this month! I love the inking here and that lovely black and white paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little tombstones are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, very beautiful LO!!
    So glad you are apart of the DT team!!
    We usually go to a church harnest festival so dd can play some games, dress up and get some candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the bingo card with the banner over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are stunning and I love the banner you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO, Margie! The embellies are beautiful. I went trick-or-treating with my 5 year old, who dressed up as Mary Poppins. Thanks so much for participating in the Cards that Care blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!